White Wash

Friday, June 22, 2012

June 19th Stamp Camp

June 1st the new Stampin’ Up! catalog became available.  I can’t stop looking at it - so many pretty pretty things.  This last week at Stamp Camp I wanted to, of course, use all new products!  I am trying NOT to purchase one of everything in the new catalog.  So I sat down and carefully planned what I was going to use.  It was hard!



Pretty Pump


Receipe
Stamp Set:  Fabulous You
Ink:  VersaMark, Primroses Petals
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals
Embellishment/s:  In Color Dahlias, 3/8-Inch Stitched Satin Ribbon-Primrose Petals, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
Tools:  Aqua Painter, Embossing Buddy, Heat tool, Large Scallop Edgelits, Big Shot
 
I found, on line, a card that was made using this stamp set, in fact-I think that is what made me want the stamp set so badly!  I simply loved how they embossed and used the aqua painter; it really made the image pop off the card stock.  I can't wait to use this stamp set again!



Celebrate
Receipe
Stamp Set:  Topsy-Turvy Celebration
Ink:  Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin’ Write Marker) So Saffron (Stampin’ Write Marker)
Card Stock:  Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Embellishment/s:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Punches:  Boho Blossoms
Tools:  Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

This is another new stamp set from the Catalog.  I knew instantly that I had to have this one.  The cake part of the card I pretty much CASED the image that was in the Catalog.  I added the cake stand to dress it up a bit.  It is essential to use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to ensure proper placement of your cake layers.  But so worth the effort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment