White Wash

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Time...Slipping Away!


Slipping Through Summer
June 2012

Summer is simply getting away from me!  The Odum Family, so far, has had a fabulous summer.  We have a few more plans before it ends!  GiGi’s is gearing up for a very hectic month of July!  There will be a few old friends that I will have the pleasure to see again; and a few new friends that I look forward to meeting. 

Here are a few projects that I have been working on this summer.  Some, I am SURE, that I CASED or received inspiration from someone or something…  However, due to my untimeliness-I could not tell you from where.

Brad and I celebrated our 10 year Wedding Anniversary!  It’s hard to believe 10 years have passed!  I wanted to make something for him, but I usually like making girlie type things and although he would have acted like he loved it…I tried to man up a project.  I think it turned out Fabulous!

This little book, believe it or not, the center part of it is made from one 12 x 12 sheet of paper!  Yep, it all in how it was cut and folded-each page is a pocket!  If you would like the instructions, email me-Tonya@GiGisRetreat.com-I would be happy to share it with you.  I am not going to list all the items I used, only because I used many various stamp sets, inks, punches-etc.





I put little messages in each pocket--go ahead...AWWW!





Note of Thanks

This sweet little card was so simple and can be created in a flash!

Recipe
Stamp Set:  Creative Elements, Thank You Kindly
Ink:  Rich Razzelberry
Card Stock:  Note Cards
Embellishment/s:  ½-Inch Seam Binding – Pear Pizzazz


Wonderful You

Recipe
Stamp Set/s:  Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts
Ink:  Daffodile Delight, Rich Razzleberrry, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede (shading)
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Punches:  Blossom Petals Builder (for the leaves), Blossom, ¾-Inch Circle

Amour
Recipe
Stamp Set:  Artistic Etchings
Ink:  StazOn-Black
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, First Edition (DSP)
Embellishment/s:  5/8-Inch satin ribbon-Basic Black


Cupcake Birthday


Recipe
Stamp Set:  Create a Cupcake
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo
Card Stock:  Note Cards, Melon mambo, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
Embellishment/s:  Dazzling Diamonds (glitter), 3/8-Inch Ruffled Ribbon-Lucky Limeade
Punches:  Cupcake Builder, 2 ½ -Inch Circle
Tools:  Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Big Shot, Paper Piercer, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder


Hello
Recipe
Stamp Set:  Pennant Parade
Ink:  Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade
Embellishment/s:  Metallic Brads, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Linen Thread
Punches:  Itty bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Petite Pennants Builder, 1-Inch Circle Punch
Tools:  Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot

Flower-Punched Thank You

This card I CASED from a Stampin’ Success Magazine.  Stampin’ Success is a monthly publication that I receive because I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!  It features some of the most gorgeous paper crafts that other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators have created as well as projects that the home office has made or wants to feature.  I simply fell in love with this card.  I liked it so much…I made several.  I have used them not only as a Thank You card, but as a Birthday Card too.  I just clipped the little tag off and replaced with one that said Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment