White Wash

Wednesday, March 21, 2012


I am so excited to get this blog together! I have been thinking about it, and then building it for well over a month. If you know me...then you understand why it took so long to commit...it had to be FABULOUS! or close ; ) Please remember that this is a new adventure for me and I have a lot to learn to make it even more FABULOUS, but I will get there-PROMISE!!

 GiGi's has been open for about 17 months now. I LOVE GiGi's. I truly mean this. I have the BEST husband...I mean, come on girls, really? What husband buys you a house so you can stamp and scrapbook with your friends?...yeah, see? He is pretty great. Anyway back to the point-I LOVE GiGi's! I have put my heart into this, and let me tell you why. I absolutly love making people comfortable and happy. GiGi's is just that! A place to relax and unwind (many women don't do this often enough), be with friends and scrapbook, or whatever!  Through the last few months I have made so many new friends.  After hosting a retreat weekend, it is so hard to say good bye.  I feel like I know their families, was a silent party on their vacations, I have seen tender moments with family members…all on their scrapbook pages.  I LOVE GiGi’s!  Please visit my website, www.GiGisRetreat.com.  I am on Facebook too-www.facebook.com/GiGis.Retreat.com

 So, what can you expect from visiting GiGi’s Creative Cottage…you will be seeing a lot of creations, inspiration and chatter about creating, what is going on at GiGi’s, who is visiting and how much fun they are having!...and much much more!

1 comment:

  1. Tonya you do a great job. I may not scrap...book that is, but GiGi's is incredible. I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete