White Wash

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stamp Camp
April 3, 2012

Had an awesome turn out for Stamp Camp Tuesday!  We made some nice cards and did a lot of talking and laughing, after all…that is what it’s all about.  I always have so much fun hanging out with my stamping buddies.   Below are the cards we made.  Hope you enjoy!  You can order these items from my Stampin’ Up! web site athttp://stampajama.stampinup.net-Or just call me!  (618) 315-4227.

Established Elegance

This card...I had a lot of inspiration from another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator’s blog, Penny-and I am sorry, I don’t know her last name.  She is such an inspiration to me.  She has also inspired me to use more of the Note Cards that Stampin’ Up! offers.  They   are not only the perfect size…they are pre-cut, scored and come with an envelope!  Can’t go wrong- 20 of them in a package for $5.95!  I simply loved how just stamping images (from the same stamp set) can give a beautiful collage effect.  I am so in love with this stamp set…can’t wait to make more cards with it!

Recipe
Stamp Set:  Established Elegance
Card Stock:  Note Cards , Rich Razzelberry
Ink:  Classic pads in River Rock and Sahara Sand.  Jet Black StazOn, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers
Accessories:  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls Jewels


Elementary Elegance
This stamp set is a new favorite of mine!  It is from the Sale-A-B ration Campaign—soooo hoping that it makes it into the new catalog.  I also was wanting to use the new Labels Collection Framelit Die at Stamp Camp-just to show it off.  This stamp set looks fabulous with this Framelit cut!  Below is the recipe. 

Recipe
Stamp Set:  Elementary Elegance
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (from the Sale-A-Bration Campaign)
Ink:  Classic pads in Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelit, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Chocolate Chip 5/8-inch Satin Ribbon.

I used Early Espresso to ink up the front after embossing.  Soft Suede was used to edge the Very Vanilla and DSP pieces.

The next two cards were designed by Dana Price.  All materials used are Stampin’ Up!  Dana comes up with some awesome designs, our customers love them!
Forever & Always
Thoughts of You





No comments:

Post a Comment